Glaisher + Nash
Glaisher + Nash
Established in 1958 by David Glaisher and Joe Nash,
Glaisher + Nash is now run by David's son Peter.

Glaisher + Nash are the first port of call for both local and international decorators, dealers and private clients looking for fine and rare English antique furniture from the late seventeenth to the early nineteenth century.